Medical Assistant – Urgent Care Florence
1. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
2. List essential job responsibilities/expectations for this job.
3. The Medical Assistant works under the direct supervision of the Licensed Nurse to assist the nurse in meeting
the patient’s basic needs of comfort, hygiene, and nutrition. He/She assists nurses in obtaining data for
assessment as well as assisting the nurse to provide care. The Medical Assistant frequently assists with EKGs,
point of care testing, phlebotomy, specimen collection, splinting and other tasks associated with general
organization and orderliness. The Medical Assistant does not supervise other workers.
· Not applicable
· Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
· Medical Assistant Certification
Florence, SC, United States