Medical Lab Tech (Certified) – Laboratory
- Collect, prepare, store and/or transport specimens using correct techniques, anticoagulants and protocol while adhering to Service Excellence standards of Courtesy, Privacy, Respect, Dignity and Responsiveness/Customer Waiting.
- Organize and perform analysis of specimens to include quality control while evaluating validity of results obtained.
- Follow all safety procedures and protocols.
- Perform routine and pre-routine maintenance.
- Train and document proficiency of assigned employees/students as directed by supervisor.
- Receive incoming phone calls, document incoming request for blood to be drawn and follow through on collection as outlined in SES, telephone Communication, Personal Ownership, and Service Recovery.
- Assist in maintaining supplies.
- Coordinate daily technical activities and assure tests are complete and accurate in a timely manner by reviewing worksheets, pending logs, and uncollected lists.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from an accredited school
- Certification from an approved national registry
- Full-time, 72 hrs bi-weekly, 2nd shift
SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED
Dillon, SC, United States