Medical Laboratory Technician (PRN) – Lab Office (Cheraw)
- Organize and perform analysis of specimens to include quality control.
- Evaluate validity of results obtained. Record and report results.
- Perform routine and pre-routine maintenance.
- Train and document proficiency of assigned employees/students as directed by supervisor. Present formal lectures to Medical Technology students or formal in-service to employee/student or guests.
- Develop personal knowledge of trends, developments, and techniques through journals and trade publications, in-service programs, and continuing education.
- Collect, prepare, store and/or transport specimens using correct techniques, anticoagulants, and protocol.
- Assist in maintaining supplies.
- Review worksheet status, technical inquiry, uncollected tests and printed worksheets for technical and clerical accuracy and assure necessary corrections to appropriate records are made.
- Coordinate daily technical activities when assigned.
- Qualified to perform moderate and highly complexity testing as defined by CLIA 88
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Cheraw, SC, United States