Medical Laboratory Technologist (FT Nights) – Loris
Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance available! Position located near beautiful Myrle Beach, SC!!
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Exhibits and conveys the message of the Service Excellence Standards, Value of Caring, Value of the Person, Value of Quality, and the Value of Integrity in every interaction.
- Organize and perform analysis of specimens to include quality control.
- Evaluate validity of results obtained. Record and report results.
- Perform routine and pre-routine maintenance.
- Train and document proficiency of assigned employees/students as directed by supervisor. Present formal lectures to Medical Technology students or formal in-service to employee/student or guests.
- Develop personal knowledge of trends, developments, and techniques through journals and trade publications, in-service programs, and continuing education.
- Collect, prepare, store and/or transport specimens using correct techniques, anticoagulants, and protocol.
- Assist in maintaining supplies.
- Review worksheet status, technical inquiry, uncollected tests and printed worksheets for technical and clerical accuracy and assure necessary corrections to appropriate records are made.
- Coordinate daily technical activities when assigned.
- Assist in lab whenever needed.
Qualified to perform moderate and highly complexity testing as defined by CLIA 88
Certification by recognized national certifying agency
2 year associate degree in Health Science
Loris, SC, United States