Medical Surgical Technician (CNA) – Emergency Department
- Initiates and maintains the hygiene/ cleanliness of the patients, the patient’s environment, and the unit environment.
- Understands and recognizes appropriate storage and safety of medications such as (large volume IV’s, alcohol, saline, medications in prepackaged kits).
- Promotes and fosters an environment of comfort and safety for patients and visitors.
- Performs or assists with performing nutritional/ hydration interventions (feeding, providing fluids, H20 or snacks).
- Identifies and communicates appropriate patient data to members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Collects and records patient related data through the performance of direct care tasks.
- Performs general transportation and courier duties as directed.
- Zero to less than 1 year of related work experience.
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program or 1+ years of experience in a clinical setting. Minimum of a High School Diploma/Equivalent from an accredited school or successful completion of WIN Testing or completion of McLeod approved Transition to Work Program
- BLS required
- Must be State CNA Certified
- Full-time, 72hrs bi-weekly
Dillon, SC, United States