Medical Surgical Technician (CNA) – Med/Surg Unit
- Recognizes the normal signs (growth and development of aging) of the patient population indicated above and understands the requirements of assessment, treatment, and care of the specific age group(s).
- Initiates and maintains the hygiene/ cleanliness of the patients, the patient’s environment, and the unit environment.
- Understands and recognizes appropriate storage and safety of medications such as (large volume IV’s, alcohol, saline, medications in prepackaged kits).
- Using Service Excellence Standards conducts Hourly Rounds.
- Promotes and fosters an environment of comfort and safety for patients and visitors.
- Performs or assists with performing nutritional/ hydration interventions (feeding, providing fluids, H20 or snacks).
- Identifies and communicates appropriate patient data to members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Collects and records patient related data through the performance of direct care tasks.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in Evidence Based tasks.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety to protect both the patient and staff.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion and respect for all patients, families, and visitors.
- Performs general transportation and courier duties as directed.
- Participates proactively in problem solving initiatives.
- Zero to less than 1 year of related work experience.
- State CNA Certification, BLS certification
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/Equivalent from an accredited school or successful completion of WIN Testing or completion of McLeod approved Transition to Work Program.
- Full-time, 72 hrs bi-weekly; 12 hour shifts
Full-time, Part-time, and PRN positions available
Sign On Bonuses available for full-time employment
Dillon, SC, United States