Monitor Technician (FT Days) – McLeod Seacoast
Little River, SC
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Supports the nursing process through the consent of the cardiac rhythm of patients assigned to telemetry monitoring.
- Monitor patient’s EKG rhythms, alerting the Nurse to changes in cardiac rate of rhythm.
- Works closely with physicians, nurses, and nursing assistance personnel.
- Document EKG rhythms for patients assigned on the medical record, or other records.
- Maintain monitoring equipment in good working order.
- Recognize lethal and life-threatening arrhythmias and responds appropriately.
- Provide an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion and respect for all patients, families and visitors.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Day shift position.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required
- Completion of EKG course required. Certification also required.
- Successfully pass a written and didactic examination at the completion of orientation and annually required
- At least 1 year of related work experience preferred
Little River, SC, United States