MRI Tech, PRN, Radiology Dept, Dillon
- Greets and confirms patient, assists patient with appropriate attire for procedure, explains procedure, length and expectations along with desired results.
- Properly positions patient for procedure and informs patient of what they may expect during actual imaging.
- Selects and utilizes appropriate technical factors for procedure, based on body habits, pathology and body parts.
- Processes completed images making sure they are of interpretable quality.
- Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services.
- Complies with all policies of the system with the intention of delivering the highest quality of service.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the proper care of supplies and equipment in the MRI area
- Ensures safety in the MRI Environment
- Must meet ACR Accreditation Guidelines for MRI Imaging
- Certification with South Carolina Radiation Quality Standards Associations (SCRQSA)
- BLS certification
- American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) in Radiology
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Dillon, SC, United States