MRI Technologist (FT Days) – Carolina Forest
Myrtle Beach, SC
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the MRI scanner.
- Provides high quality imaging to the radiologists
- Provides excellent patient care in MRI
- Responsible for the proper care of supplies and equipment in the MRI area
- Ensures safety in the MRI environment
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Completion of an AMA approved school for radiologic technology or MRI. Previous MRI or CT experience is preferred.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
ARRT certification required. MRI certification preferred. Current CPR certification required.
Myrtle Beach, SC, United States