MT / MLT (Certified) – McLeod Dillon
- Collect, prepare, store and/or transport specimens using correct techniques, anticoagulants and protocol while adhering to Service Excellence standards of Courtesy, Privacy, Respect, Dignity and Responsiveness/Customer Waiting.
- Organize and perform analysis of specimens to include quality control while evaluating validity of results obtained.
- Follow all safety procedures and protocols.
- Perform routine and pre-routine maintenance.
- Train and document proficiency of assigned employees/students as directed by supervisor.
- Receive incoming phone calls, document incoming request for blood to be drawn and follow through on collection as outlined in SES, telephone Communication, Personal Ownership, and Service Recovery.
- Assist in maintaining supplies.
- Coordinate daily technical activities and assure tests are complete and accurate in a timely manner by reviewing worksheets, pending logs, and uncollected lists.
- Minimum of an Associates degree in Medical; Technology, or appropriate science, from an accredited school
- Certification by recognized national certifying agency.
- Full-time, 72 hours bi-weekly; 2nd and 3rd shifts available
Dillon, SC, United States