Join Our Talent Community
Sign up and receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.
Medical Laboratory Technician (PRN) - McLeod SeacoastMyrtle Beach, South Carolina
Medical Laboratory Technician (PRN) - McLeod Seacoast
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Exhibits and conveys the message of the Service Excellence Standards, Value of Caring, Value of the Person, Value of Quality, and the Value of Integrity in every interaction.
- Organize and perform analysis of specimens to include quality control.
- Evaluate validity of results obtained. Record and report results.
- Perform routine and pre-routine maintenance.
- Train and document proficiency of assigned employees/students as directed by supervisor. Present formal lectures to Medical Technology students or formal in-service to employee/student or guests.
- Develop personal knowledge of trends, developments, and techniques through journals and trade publications, in-service programs, and continuing education.
- Collect, prepare, store and/or transport specimens using correct techniques, anticoagulants, and protocol.
- Assist in maintaining supplies.
- Review worksheet status, technical inquiry, uncollected tests and printed worksheets for technical and clerical accuracy and assure necessary corrections to appropriate records are made.
- Coordinate daily technical activities when assigned.
- Assist in lab whenever needed.
Will also accept resumes from certified Medical Technologists.
- Required Skills
Qualified to perform moderate and highly complexity testing as defined by CLIA 88
Certification by recognized national certifying agency
2 year associate degree in Health Science
- Job Location
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
- Position Type
- Registered Nurse for Medical Surgical Unit (FT) - McLeod Loris Loris, South Carolina
- RN CASE MANAGER - CASE MANAGEMENT Florence, South Carolina
- Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery Florence, South Carolina
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs
Match jobs to your LinkedIn profileStart Matching