Nail Technician- Health & Fitness Center (Full Time)
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Perform Nail Service on all assigned clients.
- Clean and stock nail stations.
- Keep client records.
- Follow up on all clients by mail and phone.
- Sell retail products. Assist with general spa duties.
- Abide by all spa policies and state laws.
80 hours bi-weekly
- Six months of related work experience
- Minimum of a high school diploma/GED from an accredited school.
- Licensed cosmetology or nail tech license credentials.
Florence, SC, United States