Net Revenue Manager – Reimbursement/Financial Planning Dept
The Manager of Net Revenue plans, directs and manages the Net Revenue reimbursement functions for McLeod Health to include:
- Monthly analysis and booking of net revenue and AR performance and optimization which utilizes the Crowe RCA (Revenue Cycle Analytics) software. Knowledge of RCA as well as the principles surrounding revenue recognition are required.
- Thorough background in Government reimbursement related to the Medicare, Medicaid and other governmental payers cost reports, DSH and reimbursement activities including: filings, regulatory audits, and 3rd party accounting.
- Responsible for appropriate 3rd Party Liability reserves and methodology for setting reserves and as it relates to the annual financial audit.
Education/ Accreditation/ Licensure:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required;
- HFMA certification recommended, but not required.
- Ten+ years of progressive related experience in a complex operating environment required – healthcare Government reimbursement experience required.
- Experience solving difficult problems relating to 3rd party reserves, audit discrepancies, and regulatory filings.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid laws and regulations; experience in cost report preparation, preferably in an acute care environment.
- GAAP proficiency highly recommended; health care financial analysis and financial reporting experience highly desired.
- Skilled in information systems technology throughout the revenue cycle and finance including implementation, change control and manipulation of data.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of the Crowe~RCA platform or similar tool.
- Candidate should be savvy at Medicare and Medicaid Cost Reporting software
- Experience with Hospital A/R billing platforms such as Invision, Cerner and EPIC.
- Strong Excel knowledge and ability to manage complex data base functionality.
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments with multiple deadlines concurrently.
Florence, SC, United States