Network Infrastructure Manager
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Serves as the team leader for the network infrastructure team and the network security team.
- Functions in a coordinating role between IT personnel and internal / external customers for problem resolution, project evaluation and implementation.
- Responsible for strategic planning and design, implementation and ongoing support of the network infrastructure and network security.
- Develop standards and procedures for configuration of security devices adhering to policies and templates Devices include Firewalls, VPNs, IPS, Web Proxy, SIEM, Anti-Malware, DLP
- Manage Incident Handling procedures (This includes monitoring as well as post-incident follow up)
- May participate in an on-call rotation schedule, to include daily, after hours and weekends, to provide around the clock support.
- Ensure all changes are made in accordance with McLeod change control, security and risk assessment policies.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality concerning any McLeod Health information
- Minimum of ten (10) years of supporting computer systems
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience including but not limited to: network switches, wireless infrastructure, routers, firewalls, intrusion prevention, other network security solutions.
- Experience in supporting all levels applications running Windows and Unix operating systems is required. Experience with both desktop and server applications and systems.
- Customer service oriented. Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of non-technical users, managers, directors, and executive leadership in a creative, matrix organization. Must be a team player with initiative, organizational skills and analytical abilities.
Bachelor’s degree in Business/Healthcare/Computer Science or equivalent work experience with high school diploma/GED.
Florence, SC, United States