Night Shift Nurse Practitioner/Intensivists
McLeod Regional Medical Center, a tertiary care center and major referral center in the area with four intensive care units and a 24/7 staffing model by both physicians and advance practice providers is looking for a motivated APP to join their team of critical care providers.
The ideal candidate would have experience in a critical care are setting although new graduates are welcome to apply. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team. This is a collegial group with a patient-centered approach.
Come join our team of skilled professionals!
Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Assists Providers in assessing needs of patients based on data collected by reviewing electronic medical record, floor nursing staff & other MRMC staff involved in care delivery.
- Performs physical exams within prescribed guidelines & instructions of Physician.
- Orders, interprets & evaluates diagnostic tests to identify & assess patient’s clinical problems & healthcare needs.
- Records physical findings, formulates care plan & discusses cases with Physician to provide comprehensive patient care plan.
- Speaks with patients & families to address any concerns when requested.
- Maintains professional clinical knowledge required for licensure & completes required training according to deadline.
1 to 3 years related work experience preferable.
Advance Practice RN degree required.
Active Registered Nursing License verified by LLR
BLS (Required for all nurses)
Physical Requirements: Refer to Occupational Risk Assessment
Florence, SC, United States