Night Shift PRN Physician Assistant/Cardiology
McLeod Cardiology Associates is seeking a PRN Physician Assistant to join their growing team!
Work Schedule/Hours: PRN
- State of South Carolina Certification as Physician Assistant.
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Performs physical examinations and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of physician:
- Displays correct techniques in examinations.
- Obtains organized, appropriately thorough physical examinations.
- Examines in a safe manner, appropriate to the patient’s age.
- Documents all pertinent information accurately, legibly and in a timely manner.
- Records physical findings, and formulate plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition:
- Establishes appropriate rapport with patient.
- Obtains thorough history of the presenting problem.
- Obtains appropriate history of past illnesses, family history, review of systems, and psychosocial history.
- Discusses care with physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan:
- Coordinates care with family in an accessible, acceptable and affordable.
- Collaborates with other health professionals as appropriate.
- Refers to physicians as appropriate for complex medical management, consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Demonstrates responsible dependable behavior.
- Prepares adequately for clinical experience.
- Cooperates with preceptor and staff.
- Rounding in hospital with Physician.
- Satellite Clinic as deemed appropriate.
- Ability to lift 25lbs and carry up to 25lbs occasionally.
- Ability to stand while working for an extended period of time.
Florence, SC, United States