Nuclear Medicine Tech, PRN, Clarendon
- Greets and confirms patient, assists patient with appropriate attire for procedure, explains procedure, length and expectations along with desired result.
- Properly positions patient for procedure and informs patient of what they may expect during the actual imaging.
- Selects and utilizes appropriate technical factors for procedure, based on body habitus, pathology and body parts.
- Provides high quality Nuclear Medicine images to Radiologists and cardiologists.
- Prepares and administers radio-isotopes under the direct supervision of a Radiologist.
- Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services.
- Complies with all policies of the system with the intent of delivering the highest quality of service.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Not applicable
- Must be a graduate of an approved school in Nuclear Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine certification by ARRT or NMTCB
- Certification with South Carolina Radiation Quality Standards Association
- BLS certification
Manning, SC, United States