Nuclear Medicine Tech, PRN, Radiology Dept, Dillon
- Processes completed high quality Nuclear Medicine images making sure they are of interpretable quality for the Radiologists and Cardiologists.
- Performs duties involved with a variety of technical procedures in the application of radionuclides for the diagnosis and treatment of human disease under the indirect supervision of a radiologist.
- Greets and confirms patient, assist patient with appropriate attire for procedure. Properly positions patient for procedure and informs patient of what they may expect during the actual imaging.
- Selects and utilizes appropriate technical factors for procedure, based on body habits, pathology and body parts.
- Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services.
- Complies with all policies of the system with the intention of delivering the highest quality of service.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school in Nuclear Medicine.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Nuclear Medicine or certified by the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB).
- Certification with South Carolina Radiation Quality Standards Association.
- Must complete and pass AART/NMTCB exam within 12 months of graduation from Nuclear Medicine program.
- BLS required
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Dillon, SC, United States