Nurse Extern, as needed, ICU, Clarendon
- Initiates and maintains the hygiene/ cleanliness of the patients, the patient’s environment, and the unit environment.
- Understands and recognizes appropriate storage and safety of medications such as (large volume IV’s, alcohol, saline, medications in prepackaged kits).
- Performs or assists with performing nutritional/ hydration interventions (feeding, providing fluids, H20 or snacks).
- Identifies and communicates appropriate patient data to members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Collects and records patient related data through the performance of direct care tasks.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in Evidence Based tasks.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety to protect both the patient and staff.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion and respect for all patients, families and visitors.
- Performs general transportation and courier duties as directed.
- Extern III: Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent. Must be currently enrolled in an accredited academic nursing program. Must have successfully completed Fundamentals of Nursing course. Must be in final two semesters of Nursing Program
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent
- BLS Certification
- PRN (as needed)
Manning, SC, United States