Nurse Practitioner/Outpatient Palliative Care
McLeod Health is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their Outpatient Palliative Care Group!
- Minimum of a master’s degree as a Nurse Practitioner required.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Assesses needs of patients as assigned based on data collected through history, observation, physical examination, and analysis of diagnostic data.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plans and prognosis, based on patient’s condition.
- Plans, implements, and coordinate care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, and visitors.
- Demonstrates professionalism and integrity.
- Performs physical examinations and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of physician.
- Discusses case with physician and other heal professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan.
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Active APRN License in the state of SC verified by the LLR.
Florence, SC, United States