Nursing Assistant -McLeod Vascular- PRN
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Pre-Op Visit/Established follow up/Hospital follow up/New Patient appointments– Assembles and assists in the preparation of clinical documentation in advance. Obtain all records related to this follow up i.e. hospital records, prior specialist records and testing, etc.
- Administration – supports team members in handling key administrative duties
- Triaging: Entering/updating all medications; take vitals: BP/HR/Height/Weight; Clean/disinfect exam room(s) after each patient, keep rooms fully stocked; prep patient for proper exam;
- Support nursing staff in handling key clinical duties
- Quality Improvement – Actively participates in the care team and cross functional team quality improvement process
- Incoming/Outgoing referrals – Assist in getting patients scheduled appropriately and timely
- Dispose of biohazard/needle boxes in dedicated area in the office
- Back-up to scheduling surgeries and obtain prior authorizations
- Schedule testing at the hospital and obtain prior authorizations
Qualifications /Training: Not Applicable
Minimum of a High School Diploma/Equivalent from an accredited school
Must have valid certification from accredited Nursing Assistant Program.
Florence, SC, United States