Office Manager, McLeod Physician Associates, Cheraw
- Coordination of the day-to-day operations of the practice.
- Maintains confidentiality in talking with patients, upholding policies and setting an example.
- PTO Approval Providers/Staff
- Coordinate with hospital for Surgeries and Procedures
- Handles Customer complaints as appropriate
- Review daily, monthly, quarterly insurance/billing reports
- Lead and develop teams with Service Excellence Goals, Operational Budget Goals, and Monthly Office Meetings.
- Handles HR issues with staff appropriately, hire staff, terminate staff with AVP, PEP process when needed.
- Oversee training of new employees
- Provider (All CME, Onboarding, White Coats, Boards, Greenlight, Meetings, license)
- Call Schedule (create on-call schedule with locum company and process payment)
- Call Schedule for providers
- Review, optimize, monitor all processes in office
- Round on employees/waiting room as indicated by Service Excellence
- Review financials with providers and AVP monthly
- Report any defects/anomalies to AVP immediately
- Monitor CLIA, Shred, Hazardous waste usage, equipment, license
- Set appropriate goals and discuss with AVP
- Expectations are each Office Manager to be a leader in McLeod organization
- Demonstrates a willingness to perform the duties of other department personnel when workload requires.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Greets patients and visitors in a friendly and courteous manner always facing forward with attention on the patient/visitor.
- Answers telephone within three rings using good customer service skills to ascertain the nature of the call as needed.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette when receiving and transferring calls; speaks clearly and concisely. Exercises tact and diplomacy.
Qualifications and Training
- Basic knowledge of computer input.
- Must be able to perform basic clerical functions.
- Comprehend medical terminology.
- Good spelling and number skills.
- Clear, concise voice.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations, Education
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- Full-time, 80 hours bi-weekly
Cheraw, SC, United States