Essential Job Responsibilities/Expectations
1. Job responsibilities include those listed in competency document.
2. Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
3. Operators serve as a front-line communication for the hospital and appropriately greets and directs patients/visitors to
the correct destination.
4. Operators provide telephone-based support and response to patients, families, visitors, employees and physicians of
5. Operators are responsible for accurately connecting, assessing, and responding to all caller requests for all hospitals in
the McLeod Health organization as well as serving as the afterhours answering service for many departments.
6. Operators will be responsible for accurately dispatching all medical, facility and security alerts and works closely with
clinical, security and engineering departments for appropriate response.
1. Zero to one years of experience working in a call center, dispatch center or front office.
2. Must be a team player with initiative, organizational skills and analytical abilities.
3. Oral communication skills with persons of all ages and diverse backgrounds required.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
1. Minimum of a High School Diploma/Equivalent from an accredited school required.
Florence, SC, United States