Paramedic/EMT for Onsite Health (3rd shift) – Timmonsville Area
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Responsible for the assessment and basic management of medical, trauma and environmental emergencies under the supervisor of on or off-line medical control.
- Assist with patient care based on individual patient needs within the scope of practice under the supervision of the Medical Director
- Administers and documents all waived testing and screenings according to department procedures in a manner that obtains the necessary medical information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Maintains stock and cleanliness of the supplies, department and equipment including their calibrations
- Ability to document in EMR systems
- Other duties as assigned by the Medical Director, RN or department Director
Support daily operations and overall performance of the On-Site Occupational Health Center including patient care, services and related duties. Implement appropriate medical interventions incorporating the providers prescribed plan of care and under the supervision of the on or off-line medical control.
High school diploma or GED
Current SC paramedic or EMT certification
Current BLS certification
Previous experience is preferred
Florence, SC, United States