Paramedic/EMT for Onsite Health Services (As Needed)
- Responsible for the assessment and basic management of medical, trauma and environmental emergencies under the supervisor of on or off-line medical control.
- Assist with patient care based on individual patient needs within the scope of practice under the supervision of the Medical Director
- Administers and documents all waived testing and screenings according to department procedures in a manner that obtains the necessary medical information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Maintains stock and cleanliness of the supplies, department and equipment including their calibrations
- Ability to document in EMR systems
- Other duties as assigned by the Medical Director, department Director, Assistant Director, NP, or RN Coordinator
- Support daily operations and overall performance of the On-Site Occupational Health Center including patient care, services and related duties. Implement appropriate medical interventions incorporating the providers prescribed plan of care and under the supervision of the on or off-line medical control.
- Will obtain Urine Drug Screen, Breath Alcohol, and Audiometry Certification provided by the department with On-Boarding
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- Current SC Paramedic or EMT Certification
- Current BLS Certification
Florence, SC, United States