Patient Care Sitter, as needed, Nursing Services, Dillon
- Observes confused patients at risk for harm to self or others.
- Observes patients who are under suicide protection precautions.
- Protects patient confidentiality.
- Demonstrate continued professional growth.
- Provide an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion and respect for all patients’ families and visitors.
- Contribute to the growth and performance of the department.
- Utilizes appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Consistently handles customer complaints promptly and effectively when problems are encountered.
- HS diploma preferred/GED from an accredited school or successful completion of WIN Testing or completion of McLeod approved Transition to Work Program.
- PRN (coverage as needed to work various shifts)
Dillon, SC, United States