Patient Care Sitter – Cheraw(PRN as needed)
- Job responsibilities include those listed in the competency document.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co- workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Provides patient supervision and communicates changes or concerns to the Charge Nurse.
- Accurately documents on the Observation flow sheet.
- Interacts with patients, visitors, and staff to support patient-specific needs related to age, culture, spiritual, physical, and mental challenges.
- Provides for patient’s safe environment by requesting assistance from others to attend to personal care needs of patient.
- Is a Safety Champion for the patient.
- Maintains patient environment that is free of clutter and potential hazards.
- Follows policy for Constant Observation at all times.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of basic safety awareness.
- Ability to work in diversified settings.
- Crisis Prevention (CP) training completed within first six (6) months of employment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required.
Cheraw, SC, United States