Patient Care Supervisor, Emergency, McLeod Seacoast
Little River, SC
Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-
workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
· Shall demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system by:
(a) promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking;
(b) engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system
· (c) promoting improvement
· Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
· Demonstrates continued professional growth.
· Contributes to the department growth and performance through hospital-system initiatives cultivating nursing involved
Evidence Based Practices.
· Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for patients, families and visitors.
· Supports and validates Hourly Rounds.
· Competently manages employee related complaints, issues and concerns to optimize the work environment.
· Supervises and ensures use of appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
· Ensures compliance with established unit standards, policies and specific standards of care, coordinating patient care
activities for assigned shift.
· Performs Patient Care Management duties in maintaining an organized workflow and open communication including:
development and evaluation, Performance Improvement and staffing patterns during assigned shift.
· Participates in managing fiscal responsibility of the unit.
· Fosters interdepartmental and collaborative relationships.
· Minimum 1 year of nursing experience
· An active Registered Nursing License verified by the LLR
· ADN required
· BLS (Required for ALL nurses), Advanced Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if
serving in a Charge Nurse or PCS position
Little River, SC, United States