Patient Care Supervisor, ER & ICU, Cheraw
- Shall demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system by, promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking, engaging, directing, and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system requirements, and promoting improvement.
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic age specific needs of patients.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth.
- Contributes to the department growth and performance through hospital-system initiatives cultivating nursing involved Evidence Based Practices.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for patients, families, and visitors.
- Supports and validates Hourly Rounds.
- Competently manages employee related complaints, issues, and concerns to optimize the work environment.
- Supervises and ensures use of appropriate health and safety equipment to protect both patient and staff.
- Ensures compliance with established unit standards, policies, and specific standards of care, coordinating patient care activities for assigned shift.
- Performs Patient Care Management duties in maintaining an organized workflow and open communication including: development and evaluation, Performance Improvement and staffing patterns during assigned shift.
- Participates in managing fiscal responsibility of the unit.
- Fosters interdepartmental and collaborative relationships.
- Minimum 1 year of nursing experience
- Must possess a valid SC license- RN, BLS
- Advanced Resuscitative Certification appropriate to their patient population if serving in a Charge Nurse or PCS position
- Full-time, 80 hours bi-weekly
Cheraw, SC, United States