Patient Care Supervisor – N22 – McLeod Behavioral Health (RN required)
- Job responsibilities include those listed in competencies document
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Shall demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system by:
- (a) promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking
- engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system requirements
- promoting improvement
- Ensure safe and adequate patient care during the assigned shift.
- Serve as an administrative resource during the assigned shift.
- Manage the administrative duties related to patient deaths/sentinel events.
- Provide an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion and respect for all patients, families and visitors.
- Responsible for reporting all quality concerns to the Director or Administrator on call for immediate action.
- Mentors, Clinically develops, and evaluates staff
- Demonstrates continued professional growth.
- Serve as a clinical resource for managing psychiatric patients.
- Responsible for audits as directed.
- Responsible for the storage and safety of medications to include samples.
- Continuously assesses the clinical environment to identify performance improvement opportunities and ligature risks.
Job Type: Full time; 72 hours biweekly
Qualifications/Training: Minimum two years of experience in psychiatric nursing
- Licensed RN in South Carolina
- Associates Degree in Nursing
Darlington, SC, United States