Patient Service Coordinator, Hospice, Day Shift
Patient Services Coordinator – Hospice
Essential Functions • Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values. • Must have excellent working knowledge of computers. A knowledge base of data entry procedures, medical terms, and general office procedures.
• Must be competent to perform data entry and to work independently. Must be able to use computer for data entry and report generation. Must have excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Responsible for scheduling home visits for staff as requested in the EMR.
• Manages weekly Hospice Aide visits for all aide staff which includes Florence, Dillon, Seacoast, Cheraw and Clarendon Branches. Including resolving any scheduling needs that may arise with aide “call ins”.
• Responsible for completing any workflow tasks assigned in the EMR.
• Assists Clinical Manager in set up and fills the role of Scribe for the Florence weekly IDT meetings (if applicable).
• Assists with setup and assistance of new employee staff cell phones, and electronics (if applicable).
• Assists with intake of new referrals into the EMR, and provides support to intake coordinator by completing clerical duties such as making calls, scanning and faxing documents.
Work Schedule: 80 Hours Biweekly. Full Time
Education • Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school.
Licenses/Certifications/Qualifications • Requires experience with software programs and computer expertise. Minimum of two years’ experience working with scheduling.
Florence, SC, United States