Patient Service Coordinator- Medical Plaza Family Medicine
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- List essential job responsibilities/expectations for this job.
- Answers phones in a timely manner, transfers to correct department or takes a message if needed.
- Checks patients in when working as the front staff
- Checks patients out when working in a physician pod
- Schedules patients as they are checked out , or when calling in for an appointment.
- Works with the physician and physician nurse, CMA to keep the Pod running efficiently
- May be assigned duties pertaining to patient EMR – keeping the correct information scanned into EMR
- PSC will be cross trained in the front checkout and the physician POD- may be called to work in either area
- Maintain proper personnel conduct and confidentiality of patient, staff and physician information.
Work Schedule: 80 hours bi-weekly as scheduled
Minimum of a High School Diploma/Equivalent from an accredited school required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- McLeod Health & Fitness Center – 100,000 square ft. facility
- competitive salaries
- Variety of Medical Benefit Packages:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Florence, SC, United States