Patient Transporter (PRN) – Transport Services Dept (Clarendon)
- Responsible for transporting patients to and from various locations by bed, stretcher, or wheelchair.
- Must be able to assist the technologist with moving patients to and from exam table, as well as assisting the technologist with lifting the patient on the bed or stretcher for exams performed not requiring the patient to be moved to the exam table.
- Must maintain the cleanliness and availability of the transport equipment.
- Must be able to utilize and/or operate oxygen tanks that may need to accompany the patient.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Maintain patient comfort, safety, and privacy while transporting.
- Notifies appropriate licensed personnel of patient arrival and/or return from various locations.
- Must be able to communicate in an effective and efficient manner with all coworkers, patients, visitors, and physicians.
- Maintain daily transport log/spreadsheet.
- Basic computer skills
- On the job training will be provided
- HS diploma preferred/GED from an accredited school or successful completion of WIN Testing or completion of McLeod approved Transition to Work Program.
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Manning, SC, United States