Pharmacist (PRN) – Hospital Pharmacy (Clarendon)
- Dispenses medicines and pharmaceutical preparations upon receiving orders from physicians and other qualified health practitioners in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the hospital pharmacy.
- Trains and supervises pharmacy interns, technicians, residents, students and newly hired pharmacists.
- Responsible for accurate order entry of medications into the pharmacy computer.
- Monitors patient medication profiles and furnishes information concerning medications to physicians, nurses and patients.
- Knowledgeable in medications and exhibits the clinical and professional skills to positively interact with physicians, nurses, and other health care practitioners in hospital formulary issues, in-services, rounds, etc.
- Works as a team member with a positive attitude when interacting with other department employees including pharmacy students and residents in addition to other hospital personnel.
- Active license to practice pharmacy with the South Carolina State Board of Pharmacy
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Manning, SC, United States