Pharmacy Tech, Certified, Clarendon
- Assists the Pharmacists in the efficient operation of in and out patient operations of the department by assisting in drug delivery, checks and balances, order entry, restocking Pyxis and divisions, discharging patient, and reconciling credits and charges via computer entries.
- Delivers pharmaceuticals to all areas of the hospital on routine scheduled basis.
- Monitors and maintains adequate inventory of pharmaceuticals within the department.
- Utilizes available computer functions and communication skills to efficiently execute job assignments.
- Prepares unit dosage through compounding and prepacking as indicated.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- One year experience in a clinical setting
- State Certification or National Certification as Pharmacy Tech
- Full-time, 80 hours bi-weekly
Manning, SC, United States