Phlebotomist (PRN) – Laboratory (Cheraw)
- Collects, prepares, stores and/or transports specimens using correct techniques, anticoagulants and protocol while adhering to Service Excellence Standards.
- Performs quality assessment on specimens prior to delivery to technical area and according to protocol.
- Collects, processes and performs bedside testing according to protocol.
- Assists in maintaining supplies
- Coordinates blood collection and other duties of Phlebotomist as assigned.
- Receives incoming phone calls, document incoming requests for blood to be drawn and follow through on collection dispatch if needed.
- Effectively uses computer options relevant to job duties in section.
- Assigned to other sections of laboratory to perform support functions as directed by laboratory supervisor.
- Develops personal knowledge of trends, development and techniques through trade publications, in-service programs, and continuing education.
- HS diploma preferred/GED from an accredited school
- Graduation from phlebotomy program
- PRN (coverage as needed)
Cheraw, SC, United States