Physical Therapist (FT) – Seacoast
Little River, SC
Sign on Bonus Available. Position located within minutes of Myrtle Beach, SC!
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Works with staff in development of professional skills, new programs, patient treatment plans as needed.
- Treatments are performed as ordered in a safe, timely manner. Staff and family members are involved in the treatment when indicated.
- Medical documentation is in accordance with APTA standards of care.
- Attends and takes part in services, meetings, and educational sessions.
- Assists in adjusting schedules to accommodate changes in caseload in the department.
- Ensures an orderly, clean and safe work area.
- Evaluates patients referred for P.T., utilizing specialized testing procedures and skills, incorporating data from the medical records and assessing the patient’s strength, range of motion, coordination, perception, sensation, ambulation, transfers, bed mobility, etc. and Rehab. Potential
- Correlates data from the evaluation to determine individualized physical therapy plan of care as directed towards short and long term goals
- Supervises operation of specific treatment team. Meets with PTA on regular basis to discuss patient and set goals
- Performs evidenced based care. Seeks out research to support interventions
- Respects, at all times, the confidentiality of patient’s records and facility operations. Uses complete discretion when discussing patient matters
- Adheres to all facility and corporate policies and procedures.
Near Myrtle Beach! Sign on bonus included.
Current South Carolina license as a physical therapist; Current CPR certification.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy from accredited program
Little River, SC, United States