Physical Therapist, Rehab Services Dept, Clarendon
- Completes patient evaluations based on information obtained through history, observation, subjective and objective measurements.
- Develops plan of care most appropriate to the patient’s learning style and therapeutic needs, communicating goals with the patient and/or family members, taking into account psycho-social, cultural and spiritual needs of patients and/or families.
- Provides therapeutic interventions for a wide variety of physical and/or functional limitations related to, but not limited to: musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular, and developmental impairments, documenting progress with measurable and functional goals.
- Maintain patient records according to hospital policy, completing evaluations, re-evaluations, progress and treatment notes, charges, and discharge summaries within departmental guidelines.
- Contributes to the overall performance of the department through professional development strategies, including, but not limited to: competency training, clinical instructor, in service coordination, serving as a mentor in area of clinical expertise, program leader.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth through setting goals and participating in education offerings, independently achieve and maintain CEU’s for SC LLR.
- Communicates with physicians, other medical personnel and members of the interdisciplinary medical team regarding treatment provided, patient’s progress or complications, recommendations, and clarification of orders.
- Zero to one year related work experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- Active SC LLR license in Physical Therapy
- Current BLS certification
- Full-time, 80 hours bi-weekly
Manning, SC, United States