Physician Office Clinical RN- Digestive Health
Physician Office/ Clinical RN- McLeod Digestive Health
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, visitors and co-workers.
- Maintains active license and appropriate certifications.
- Assist physician with records and testing results.
- Report immediately to physician any emergent or urgent findings with the patient
- Document as appropriate in hospital EMR as allowed by licensure and scope of practice.
- Serves as part clinical team in the office when needed
- Adheres to procedural checklists
- Provides support and assistance as needed to patients, nurses, physicians, and other staff.
- Participates proactively in problem solving and process improvement activities through collaboration with clinical teams using Evidence Based Practices.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth through goal-setting and participation in educational offerings.
- Follows all hospital and office protocols, policies and guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Expectation is to pre-round on inpatient consults new for the day/from overnight/possible follow ups.
- Rounding on patients for multiple providers daily.
Work Schedule: Full-time
1 to 2 years of related work experience. Experience with Eclinical Works and Cerner EMR helpful.
BSN or ADN required. Valid, active certification, verified RN
WHAT WE OFFER:
- McLeod Health & Fitness Center – 100,000 square ft. facility
- competitive salaries
- Variety of Medical Benefit Packages:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Florence, SC, United States