Physician Office LPN (FT), Medical Plaza Family Medicine
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Fosters an environment that demonstrates caring, compassion, and respect for all patients, families, visitors and co-workers.
- Maintains active license and appropriate certifications.
- Demonstrates proficiency in use of all medical equipment in the office.
- Adheres to procedural checklists for administering all immunizations and injections.
- Assists with patient triage and assessment as needed, per physicians; protocol and standing orders.
- Reviews messages from physicians throughout the day and follows instructions as indicated, including contacting patients with any new instructions for care, medication information, referrals, etc.
- Reviews telephone messages throughout the day and responds to patients and physicians promptly.
- Reviews unreconciled labs and diagnostic imaging and performs reconciliations at least daily.
- Reviews escripts throughout the day and submits refills to physicians.
- Processes FMLA, disability forms, and HEIDIS requests timely.
- Assists physicians with clinical procedures for patients as needed.
- Provides support and assistance as needed to patients, medical assistants, physicians, and other staff.
- Participates proactively in problem solving and process improvement activities through collaboration with clinical teams using Evidence Based Practices.
- Demonstrates continued professional growth through goal-setting and participation in educational offerings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
0 to 1 year of related work experience. Experience with EMR helpful.
Valid, active Licensed Practical Nursing License verified by LLR / Active BLS certification
Florence, SC, United States