Physician Office – LPN – McLeod Cardiology Seacoast
McLeod Cardiology Associates – Seacoast
Physician Office LPN
Job Description The Physician Office LPN assists the physician in assessing the needs of patients based on data collected through history, observation, physical exam, telephone triage and analysis of diagnostic data; takes vital signs, history and asks patient for chief complaints; documents all relevant information and treatment on the patient’s chart; prepares medication and gives the injections as ordered by the physician; assists the physician with treatments and procedures; performs other duties necessary in providing high quality patient care; possesses skills and abilities required in a multifaceted environment in addition to those relating to nursing.
- Prefer one year experience in a physician’s office or other clinical setting.
- Graduate of accredited licensed practical nursing program.
- Licensed LPN in the State of South Carolina.
- Full-time, 80 hrs bi-weekly
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Variety of Medical Benefit Packages:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Loris, SC, United States