Physician Office – RN Mcleod Pediatric Associates of Florence West Palmetto Street
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and coworkers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Responsible for providing and/or promoting, in cooperation with all other Pediatric Associates of Florence personnel, quality patient care.
- Plans individualized nursing care to meet the holistic needs of patients.
- Continues to develop professionalism through continuing education programs and in-services
- Complies with all policies of the system with intention of delivering the highest quality of service.
- May be required to work at any of the Pediatric Associates of Florence locations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Prefer two (2) years’ experience in the clinical setting of a pediatric office.
Must possess a valid SC license – RN, BLS, ACLS, and PALS
Florence, SC, United States