Physician Office RN, McLeod Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Access the needs of patients based on data collected through history observation physical exam telephone triage and analysis of diagnostic data.
- Take lead in growing and facilitating the Pulmonary Nodule Clinic.
- Performs direct patient care ie: triage, assessment, procedures, treatment, patient education, discharge and follow up instructions.
- Possesses skills and abilities required in a multifaceted environment in addition to those relating to nursing
- Assists as needed with hospital rounds.
- Completes chart preparation for each patient’s office visit to include patient’s history, test completion, and medication reconciliation. Completes documentation and assessment at end of visit to include follow visit and testing.
- Provides telephone triage for patients. Expected to return calls to patient within 24 hours.
- Performs other duties as necessary while providing high quality patient care.
one year experience in a physician’s office or other clinical setting.
Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program.
Must meet all the applicable state requirements governing the qualifications for a Registered Nurse licensed in the State of South Carolina
Must have and maintain ACLS and BLS certification (ACLS must be completed within 6 month of hire date)
Florence, SC, United States