Physician Office Supervisor, McLeod Health and Fitness
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Oversee flow of practice operations, answering staff questions, troubleshooting problems and seeking out appropriate support as needed;
- Ensures all questions are answered timely and appropriately to deliver the highest quality patient care;
- Investigate system, workflow, patient care, and operational problems and make recommendations;
- Serve as a change agent for the practice, ensuring continuous quality improvement.
- Act as EHR champion for clerical staff.
- API Timekeeper,
- Approves Certificates of Absence assign appropriate staffing needs updates attendance records for staff. Payroll process for all practice employees, automated check requests, PEP and evaluations with support from AVP/Practice Admin/Practice Manager.
- Keeps staff informed of news through huddles/staff meetings.
- Adjusts staffing to meet patient care demands while maintaining operational productivity goals;
- Training employees: planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and addressing complaints and resolving problems. Monitor CBT learning.
- Maintain DHEC/CLIA/ Waste Management/ Quality and Safety and all other compliance renewals and updates.
- Order and Maintain supplies by weekly performing weekly inventory to match the spreadsheet.
- Continue training classes/ meetings/education as they arise.
- Be proficient in working with Epic, Dashboards, Reports and workques
One to two years’ experience in an office setting with supervisory responsibilities. Experience with coding and billing strongly desired.
Minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States