Physician Practice Administrator-McLeod Primary Care
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Greets patients and visitors in a friendly and courteous manner always facing forward with attention on the patient/visitor.
Answers telephone within three rings using good customer service skills to ascertain the nature of the call as needed.
Uses proper telephone etiquette when receiving and transferring calls; speaks clearly and concisely. Exercises tact and diplomacy.
Maintains confidentiality in talking with patients, upholding policies and setting an example.
PTO Approval Providers/Staff
Assist with Customer complaints
Review financials with providers and AVP monthly
Review daily, monthly, quarterly insurance/billing reports
Lead all Teams/Offices
Operational Budget Goals
Work closely with CA II with any HR issues with staff
Terminate staff with AVP
PEP process (Steps 1,2 w/o AVP Steps 3,4,5 with AVP or Service Line
Oversee training of New Employees
Provider (All CME, Onboarding, White Coats, Boards, Greenlight, Meetings, license)
Call Schedule (create on-call schedule with locum company and process payment)
Call Schedule for providers
Review, optimize, monitor all processes in office
Round on employees/waiting room as indicated by Service Excellence
Report any defects/anomalies to AVP immediately
Monitor CLIA, Shred, Hazardous waste usage, equipment, license
Set appropriate goals and discuss with AVP
Notes of appreciation to be done weekly
Expectations are each Practice Administrator to be a leader in McLeod organization
Demonstrates a willingness to perform the duties of other department personnel when workload requires
- Basic knowledge of computer input.
- Must be able to perform basic clerical functions.
- Comprehend medical terminology.
- Good spelling and number skills.
- Clear, concise voice.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States