Physicians Practice Administrator, Pee Dee Surgical Group
- Coordination of the day to day operations of the practice.
- Maintains confidentiality in talking with patients, upholding policies and setting an example.
- PTO Approval Providers/Staff
- Coordinate with hospital for Surgeries and Procedures
- Handles Customer complaints as appropriate
- Review daily, monthly, quarterly insurance/billing reports
- Lead and develop teams with
- Service Excellence Goals
- Operational Budget Goals
- Monthly Office Meetings
- Human Resources
- Handles HR issues with staff appropriately
- Hire staff
- Terminate staff with AVP
- PEP process when needed.
- Oversee training of New Employees
- Provider (All CME, Onboarding, White Coats, Boards, Greenlight, Meetings, license)
- Review, optimize, monitor all processes in office
- Round on employees/waiting room as indicated by Service Excellence
- Review financials with providers and AVP monthly
- Report any defects/anomalies to AVP immediately
- Monitor CLIA, Shred, Hazardous waste usage, equipment, license
- Set appropriate goals and discuss with AVP
- Expectations are each Office Manager to be a leader in McLeod organization
- Demonstrates a willingness to perform the duties of other department personnel when workload requires.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Greets patients and visitors in a friendly and courteous manner always facing forward with attention on the patient/visitor.
- Answers telephone within three rings using good customer service skills to ascertain the nature of the call as needed.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette when receiving and transferring calls; speaks clearly and concisely. Exercises tact and diplomacy.
Basic knowledge of computer input.
Must be able to perform basic clerical functions.
Comprehend medical terminology.
Good spelling and number skills.
Clear, concise voice.
Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States