Pre – Registration Representative
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Serves as primary representative of McLeod Health Reservations & Scheduling, providing patients and families with Preregistration services for outpatient or inpatient procedures provided by McLeod Regional Medical Center, McLeod Medical Center Darlington, McLeod Medical Center Dillon, McLeod Medical Center Cheraw, McLeod Medical Center Clarendon, McLeod Medical Center Loris or McLeod Medical Center Seacoast.
- Preregistration services consist of creating the initial patient account, assisting patients with instructions for their scheduled procedures and answering questions regarding the campus and services to the best of their ability.
- Preregistration representatives understand that they serve both the external customers of the patients and their families, but also the internal customers of the departments that we service.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
Florence, SC, United States