PRN Materials Mgr/Procurement
McLeod Health is the region’s destination for medical excellence. Our excellence extends from the Midlands to the Coast along the border of North and South Carolina – serving more than one million people. As medical needs grow – we grow, expand, and improve our facilities and services. The McLeod Health network is comprised of 7 hospitals with locations in Florence, Darlington, Dillon, Manning, Cheraw, Loris, and Little River. We have also expanded into the Carolina Forest area of Myrtle Beach for patients looking for primary care and family physicians.
Founded over a century ago, McLeod is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system which features the strength of more than 800 physicians and 2,000 registered nurses, and more than 8,500 employees. McLeod constantly seeks to improve patient care with efforts that are physician led, data-driven and evidence-based.
- Manage day-to-day operations in designated areas as related to all supplies to promote efficiency and effective patient care.
- Manage customer communication and supply chain processes to ensure optimal customer service standards are met.
- Work collaboratively with clinical staff and supply chain leadership to develop and maintain programs and processes designed to ensure compliance of service excellence delivery standards.
- Review and improve standards on an on-going basis.
- Serve on intra and interdepartmental committees related to organizational objectives.
- Seek opportunities to promote the vision, mission and values of the organization.
- Provide support to supply chain leadership; serve as a resource to enhance revenue, achieve optimal utilization and reduce costs.
- Maintain timely and effective communication with customers.
- Establish and implement programs to document the proper handling of requisitions, orders, receipts, and storage of stock.
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained and communicate with customer regarding stocking, ordering, new products and or product changes and deliveries.
- Execute the operational aspects necessary to assure financially responsible supply levels in assigned departments.
- Benchmark performance measure to track trends and needs for improvement.
- Prepare monthly reports such as financial variance, overtime use, and quality metrics.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Requires the ability to work under/handle stressful situations.
- Must be a quick thinker and able to displays positive emotional behavior, as well as apply positive social skills with co-workers, vendors, customers, and patients
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED from an accredited school
- PRN, as needed
Florence, SC, United States