Process Manager for Operational Effectiveness (FT) – McLeod Florence
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and teamwork that reflects positively on Operational Effectiveness.
- Leads the implementation of process improvement activities at McLeod Health driven by A3 thinking and Lean methodology.
- Manages the internal and external assessment to determine the opportunities for improvement within the organization.
- Works closely with senior executive team to develop a plan for improvement including the use of value stream analysis, coordinated projects and other process improvement events.
- Facilitates outcome monitoring to assess effectiveness of change and to monitor sustainability.
- Develops and coordinates training activities and efforts to aid in the process and cultural changes necessary for eliminating burdensome and wasteful steps and resources in current processes.
- Ability to engage staff at all levels of the work force and professional disciplines.
- Promotes conceptual thinking and execution.
- Skills in planning, leading, facilitating, and implementing improvement projects/teams.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Additional training in change management and improvement methodologies required eight months after hire
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in management of people or processes.
Bachelor’s degree in business, nursing, or other healthcare related field
Florence, SC, United States