Process Manager, Supply Chain
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers in accordance with our Service Excellence Standards and Core Values.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to analyze business requirements, documents and builds new process frameworks, diagrams, and manage project plans.
- Research, gather, and document all processes. Analyze existing processes, highlights gaps and areas of improvement.
- Research, benchmark, define, and implement repeatable framework or standardization across all facilities.
- Proactively identify key risks and issues, identify mitigations, recommend solutions, and drive closure.
- Complete value stream mapping for each process, delivering a comprehensive set of SOPs for all processes.
- Identify failure points or opportunities for improvement in each process and recommend corrective actions to eliminate errors.
- Work with Operational Effectiveness and Leadership team to design, test, and implement improvements to the Supply Chain business processes.
- Lead change management.
- Perform on-going audits and continuous improvement strategies for Supply Chain processes.
Position requires project management skills, proficiency in project management framework and tools, skilled in building process maps and flow diagrams, strong analytical skills, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to synthesize and communicate complex data and analysis, excellent listening skills to understand others clearly, self-motivated and performance driven, ability to manage tasks and assignments with limited direction, proficient in building presentations.
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineer, Business, Finance, Health Care Administration, or related field
Florence, SC, United States